Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Alright, it's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted but it was the holidays, cut me some slack. Holidays in retail are never fun, but let me tell you, I'd have to say this was the least stressful holiday season I've had in a very long time. I attribute a lot of it to NOT working in a mall. Malls are just....awful.

That being said....Happy New Year! I for one am very happy that 2010 is here because 2009 was really terrible for me. Not that I think an arbitrary day on the calendar is a magical fix-all, but it's as good a time as any to make a change and start from a clean slate. I don't really do "resolutions" per se, but I think it's always a good idea to have some goals. So let's talk for a minute about goals for 2010.

2010 Goals:


1) Get a full time job (preferably one with benefits because no insurance is no fun)
2) Exercise. I'm such a lazy bum these days, and quite honestly I wouldn't mind if I felt comfortable in a bikini again.
3) Pay off the debt I incurred while living with the ex. This goal is highly dependent on achieving #1.
4) Build up my savings account. Again, both Goals #1 and #3 would have to be satisfied for this to be accomplished.
5) Meet and marry Alexander Skarsgard. Unrealistic? Sure, but they say if you shoot for the moon if you miss you still land among the stars. I'm hoping if I shoot for an international model/actor who has been named "Sweden's Sexiest Man" 9 times then I might end up with a halfway decent guy in the end.

What about you? What do you hope to accomplish in the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment